Winter and Christmas Books for Kids

Christmas time means more winter and holiday themed books!  

For us, we wanted to not only teach or son about Santa but also about the real meaning of Christmas.  This book we felt like was one Bear could enjoy.  I also love the illustrations found within.  

source

We heard about the legend of Papa Noel while living in Louisiana.  We knew we needed to find a book about it for our Louisiana Born toddler.  This one tells the story rather well.  

source

Do I really need to explain my love for this book?

source

To get Bear a bit away from all things puppy and animal related we had to toss in the Little Blue Truck.  It's a super cute addition to the series.

source

Here are two more books from the "Bear" series.  The animal hibernates in the winter so it is and interesting take on what happens if he was to stay up or wake up during that time.




source

source

Of course a Biscuit book had to make this list.  The storybook collection has books about everything winter, gift giving, and Christmas-themed in here.  Well worth the money!

source


This is a new book that I have been waiting to go on sale.  Bear likes puppies, as you all know, so why not add another puppy book series into the mix.  I am starting with this one.    

source


Once again, this is one of those books that I love that is way-way too over Bears ability level.  I read through it every winter, but it's not one I have introduced to Bear yet.  I may do that this year.  If nothing else I hope he appreciates the illustrations.  

source


I mentioned my love for the Duck and Goose series and this one hangs on throughout the year.  We have the board book version and my only complaint is the glitter on the cover.  It's a minor complaint, though. 

Source


What are your favorite winter or Christmas themed children's books?

Comments