New Christmas Ornaments

Every year I pick up a few new ornaments for our tree.  This year we are also at a new location so I included a Maryland-themed ornament as well.  Here is what I got.

Christmas isn't complete without Yoda and Darth Vader. 
purchased from Target.

again from Target


When we were in Alabama I got the University of Alabama version of this which I love.  I'm a Crimson Tide fan, but I don't dislike Auburn football (you know, unless they play against UofA) despite the rivalry.  Basically, after a few years in Louisiana I'll watch and root for any Alabama team over LSU any day!
From Amazon

The last ornament is our Maryland themed one.  It took me all of a second to make the decision to purchase this ornaments. What better ornament to describe Maryland than the Blue Crab! Toss Santa on top and I'm sold!
Also from amazon


What new ornaments have you all picked up this year?


Comments

  1. I love the last one, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its adorable! and was super cheap I bought 2 in case one breaks in a move.

      Delete
  2. Love your Maryland one!! Definitely represents the state well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby loved it, Then again he loves blue crabs.

      Delete
  3. Love the Star Wars ones! And the crab Santa. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The star wars were too cute to pass up. They are fabric which meant they could go low on the tree without fear of Bear breaking them.

      Delete
  4. That crab ornament is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?