Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Birthday / Christmas List

My birthday is at the beginning of December so my Birthday and Christmas lists are often joined into one.  I have a random list on things this year.  So here it goes.


Various Yoga Gear / Accessories...

I am in need of a new yoga mat and I really like this one below. Also shown is a holder, socks, yoga cards, mat cleaner and a towel mat.  I have also been looking for a grip strap and some resistance straps.  

Source


New Workout Clothes...

OK, so I don't need new workout clothes but has that ever really stopped me from wanting more workout clothes?  What I really need from these are the flip belt and the Under Armour undergarments, and UA gloves
Source
Old Navy, Under Armour, Flip belt

Lush or other organic bath product... 

These are all from Lush USA.  There is a variety of bath bombs, bath melts, bubble bars, and soaps.  They are all fabulous!


Source

A pretty new Starbucks Mug (or 2)...

I love drinking my morning coffee in a pretty mug.  I need more of them in my life clearly.

Source, Source


A new Cookbook...

I have been dying to get my hands onto Rachel Khoo's "kitchen Notebook" and Ree Drummond's "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime" Cookbooks.  The other two Rachel Khoo cookbooks would be a bonus.

Crochet Books...

I have been getting more into Crocheting and I think these books would be helpful to me.  I really want the "Crochet: The complete step by step guide."  I have borrowed this book repeatedly from friends so I think its time I get my own copy.  

Makeup...

I have refrained from buying makeup as I have a too much already.  I have been slowly weaning down what I have, but these items are needed.  Maybe needed is inaccurate.  I really want the naked 3 and the naked smoky palettes.  What can I say Urban Decay makes a great Eyeshadow Palette.  I just don't feel the need to rush out and buy them when everyone is in a frenzy about it.  They are good, but I have my limits.  I would also like to replace my favorite concealer and setting powder.  I have been using some samples that I have purchased, but I need to really break down and buy the full-size times.  I highly recommend any of her products, these especially!



Source, Source
What's on your list this year?


6 comments:

  1. I want new workout gear for Christmas! Seems like that is always on my list haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it is always on my list too!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these ideas, and Pioneer woman... swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the Pioneer woman cookbooks.

      Delete
  3. I have a flip belt and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?