Christmas Eve Box

This will be the second year we are doing a Christmas Eve Box.  It's something fun we can unwrap in the evening with some goodies for everyone to enjoy.



source
This year I added two of these small gingerbread house kits for us to make.  I would think of making these from scratch, but I just don't have the time this year to do that.


Source, Source

Winter or Christmas themed movies will always make it into this box.  I try to keep at least one age-appropriate for Bear, but I do want to play into what he likes.  He likes Curious George and the Leap Frog episodes on Netflix, so when I saw these for super cheap it was a no brainer.


Source, Source, Source

Movies need popcorn.  Homemade popcorn is even more delicious when put in cute holders accompanied with some seasonings.  I also plan to add some grinch cookies into the red box to save specifically for this night.


Source, Source, Source
The biggest items in this box are pajamas.  Every year we get a set for Bear but this year we decided to splurge on sets for us as well.  I'm really glad we did as they will be comfy!
source

I also like to include a new winter or Christmas themed book.  Bear loves reading as you all know so this is just an extra excuse to give him a new book aside from the one we always read every Christmas.


Do you have Christmas Eve Box or something similar to that?

Comments