Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Using Fashion Pins

I love Pinterest as much as the next person but if you aren't going to actually use what you are pinning then what is the point of pinning it.  In an effort to use more pins here are some fashion one I have been using this month.  

Plaid button down shirts.  I am obsessed this.  I own and wear far too many, but they are super comfy.

source


Boot cuffs are the best!  I love the look of them with a boot.  I found a few cheaper ones on amazon that are double sided.  Gray on one side and white on the other.  I also picked up a brown/tan, black/taupe, and a navy/cream.  I like that I don't have to wear a heavy thick sock to get the look I'm going for.

source

Layering is key for me this time of year.  Some days are warmer than others around these parts so layering is the way to go.  I can easily take a vest off when it warms up in the afternoon.

source

source

Booties.  Specifically taupe with buckles.  similar to these...  I have several booties but the ones I have that are similar to these seem to be my go-to this season.  Granted mine are from Target, but they are uber comfy.

source


Chunky sweaters.  Who doesn't love a good chunky warm sweater on a cold fall day?  If you don't like these I'm not sure we can be friends.

source


I have also been duplicating outfits like these...

Mixed prints with plaid.
source

Tucked with skinny jeans and booties.
I am still getting used to skinny jeans.
source



A Classic fall look, minus the necklace.
I prefer a simple necklace with fewer layers for
an outfit like this. 
source


A little Hans Solo like but is super comfy
source


I use a solid color sweater, but this is just a classic fall look for me.
source


Again a little Hans solo but its comfy.
source


What fashion pins have you been using lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?