Turkey Day Recap (AKA: what we ate)

I'm going to make this a super quick post so I can get back to the festivities.  This year we went down to Virgina to my in-laws house.  It's not a big holiday for us, but it worked out nicely that we didn't have to cook yet we were still able to enjoy some delicious food! Much like everybody else, there was so much variety of food but I did manage to try a little bit of everything.  And now here are the pics.






These delicious sweet potatoes I may have to do a post on.  They were such a unique recipe (to me at least) on a classic dish.



When you have to have a separate table for all the food you know it is going to be good!  I don't think there was anything I didn't like.  All so yummy.  


Now bring on the shopping!


Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?