My New Favorite Show

I am obsessed with this show....




Source

It's a mix-up of undead zombie meets Medical Examiner/Detective.  Or really she helps the detectives solve crimes because when she eats brains she gains flashes of their memory.  Think Warm Bodies with this aspect.  


Source

They poke fun at many of the topics covered which I love.  There is some blood and gore, but not as much as you would expect.  

Source


fun fact:  This is loosely based off of a comic book by the same name.  The concept is the only thing that carries over to the television show.  They are good in their own right if you can get your hands on them.  

Source

So go Netflix this awesome show now!  Then come back and tell me what you think of it!

Comments

  1. I've heard interesting things about this show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it! I want season 2 on netflix now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?