All about Fall

I have seen this questionnaire floating around the blogosphere and decided to join in.  If you join please let me know as I would love to see what you have to say.


favorite fall drink?
I don't know that I have a favorite fall drink, but hot apple cider is defiantly towards the top of my list this time of year.

Favorite fall candle?
We have a warmer and these are my favorites from what I could find.  

Best fragrance for fall?
Hmm... I like anything that has a woodsy scent to it.  Though I can't think of the one I have and use off hand.

Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Leftovers!  I love the leftovers more than the meal itself.  I can do so much with it.  Hot open turkey sandwiches, turkey tetrazzini, Panini's with cranberry sauce, and mini savory Pies.  I could go on, but then I'd start drooling over my keyboard.

Favorite type of pie?
Pumpkin pie with whipped cream.  It's got to be made with homemade puree and not from a can.  It makes all the difference.

Football games or Jumping in Leaves?
Both.  I like watching the game and jumping in leaves with Bear.

What is the best fall memory you have?
I would say it's from this year.  I loved watching Bear run through the corn maze.  The huge smile on his face was priceless.  It's also fun taking Bear trick or treating.  You never know what you are going to get with him.

Favorite fall attire?
Scarves and boots.  I have far too many of both and yet I still want more.

Favorite fall television show?
I am obsessed with iZombie as you all already know, but I also love that Grimm is back.  It's dark and creepy and I love it!  The makeup artistry drew me in, but the show is really great!
Source


Combat Boots or Uggs?
Uggs all the way.  I have a pair of duck style winter boot, slippers, and the traditional Ugg boots.  They are way too comfortable to give up.  The look of them is what it is.


Source

Is PSL worth the hype?
I enjoy one or two every season, but I don't think it is worth the hype.  I would not miss them if they weren't around.

Favorite Makeup trend...   Winged eyeliner or Dark Lipstick (fall 2015)
Winged eyeliner is much more my speed.  I have never felt comfortable in dark lipstick.

What is autumn weather like where you live?
We the standard northeastern fall.  We have cool weather with beautiful changing leaves and some spots of rain.

What do you think about Black Friday shopping?
If you know me you know I love a good deal and that includes Black Friday shopping.  I used to be one of those crazy people camping out but not anymore.  I'm content with sitting at home in the late hours of the day clicking away picking up what I need online.  I do also fully support this Boycott Black Thursday movement.  Store have been opening earlier and earlier that it has gotten out of hand.  Having been on both ends of this debate as an employee and as a shopper I really see no need for this to be going on.  Open on Friday morning and have the deals then.  Nothing will change business wise. People will still come to shop.

Fall mornings or evening?
I like both.  Typically with a hot cup of something in my hand.

Favorite fall movie?
Hmm.... Young Frankenstein or Room on the Broom.




Comments

  1. Hot apple cider is the best, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get the cider- I think the pumpkin spice is so gross :( lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?