Sunday, November 22, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness (Days 15-22)

As you all already know I have been doing the 30 Days of thankfulness this November and so here are days 15-22.   You can see previous days by clicking here.

Day 15


I am thankful for beautiful fall colors.


Day 16


I am thankful I got to go to Target without a toddler in tow.


Day 17


I am thankful they get along so well.


Day 18


I am thankful that my hair is finally long again.


Day 19


I am thankful for surprise gifts from Hubby.


Day 20


I am thankful for movie night.


Day 21


I am thankful for the Cajun cuisine we learned to love and now make at home.


Day 22


I am thankful for a peaceful and productive nap time.


What have you all been thankful for these past few days?

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is getting so long! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm in need of trim but I'm glad its long again.

      Delete
  2. yay for Target trips alone! And your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love solo target trips.

      Delete

Your thoughts?