30 Days of Thankfulness (Days 1-7)

For the month of November, I will be posting daily pictures of things I am thankful for on Instagram.  Since daily posts on here seem like a massive overkill, I will be doing bulk posts with those pictures on here.  The reason for this redundancy is because this is, after all, an online journal for me. Something I can look back on.  so here are the first 7 days of Thankfulness. 

Day 1


I am thankful for fun family outings.

Day 2


I am thankful for a hot cup of coffee and toddler that naps.

Day 3


I am thankful for time with visiting family.

Day 4


I am thankful for my amazing and wonderful Hubby!

Day 5


I am thankful for my favorite meal on a day when I feel like garbage.

Day 6


I am thankful for this sweet little boy.


Day 7


I am thankful for these well-behaved pups.  
Happy 5th Birthday Duke and Coco!

Comments

  1. I love this, so many things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time of year is definitely my favorite because of how thankful it makes people. Love your list so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a good reminder to everyone this time of year,

      Delete
  3. Great pics! I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?