Monday, October 26, 2015

using some pins

If you aren't using your pins then why bother pinning them!  Here are some pins I have been using.


source

Who doesn't love a yummy one pot meal?  We had to make a pretty big substitution.  We swapped out the spaghetti for vegetable penne which altered the cooking time.  However, you use what you have on hand!  It was delicious and a good one to keep in mind if we have leftover mushrooms and or zucchini.



source

We tend to do more snacking in this house than I care to share.  In cleaning up our eating we needed some alternatives to the junk food.  This worked perfectly!  I highly recommend this recipe!!!!



source

I mentioned we are cleaning up our eating and part of that is eating more seasonally fresh foods.  A reminder chart is always helpful to look at before and during meal planning.




source

The more I get into yoga the more I love it.  This has helped me try some new poses over the past two weeks.  Some were easier than others.


What have you been pinning and using lately?

2 comments:

  1. I need to get better about looking at pins, I have several but never do anything haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that I kept pinning and pinning but never really using them so I made a point with 101 in 1001 to actually use them.

      Delete

Your thoughts?