Halloween Books for Kids

We have a growing collection of children's books.  Bear, really enjoys books so I have no trouble buy tons of them.  I love that he loves exploring books.  To encourage this, I always bring in new books.  Here are some we have and some we just got for our toddler.  

One of Bears favorite books is "peek-a-who" so why not get him another in the series.

source

Puppies and pumpkins.  How could you go wrong?

source

We have the touch and feel version of this book.  A total hit with him.

source

Duck and Goose have some great books in the series.  This is one of my favorites!

source

This one is way over Bears head content wise, but he does enjoy listening and looking at the pictures.  We may need to find to DVD based on this book.

source


What are your favorite Halloween or Fall themed books?


Comments

  1. I love these, I always try to get our nieces and nephew books on Halloween, they love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are so so many cute Halloween books out there for all ages and yet I found people rarely own any.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?