Going Dark...

...with my hair color that is.  I have been pinning many dark hair colors.


Source

Source

I really wanted to do something to my hair and I think I am going to dye my hair and get a trim.  I have been growing out my hair so a trim is more than enough.

I have had just about every color and cut, but this is just quickly what I could find on my phone.  I've done everything from short and light blonde, to long and bright red, to medium and brown.  I liked being red, but that needs to be professionally done so I think I need to go dark chocolate brown or black as I can do it myself at home.  Well, really I will be using Clairol color radiance from Sally's beauty supply.  It's a temporary color.  Some stays and some wash out over time.  I have used it many times to come back from a light color or to go darker whenever I need a change.  Since we are also TTC #2 I don't want to do anything I can't come back from over time.




The most current picture is the bottom right.  

So now that you have seen pics from my past and my current picture what color do you like best from what I pinned above?

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?