Saturday, September 5, 2015

Food for thought on beauty products



I love makeup, but these things bother me. One example stated in the clip was that lead is found in lipsticks. This is something I have known for a long time. I hate that I now have to alter what companies and brand I buy from because of harmful ingredients such as this. Should I really have to pick out my lipstick based off what brand has the "lowest level" of reported lead? This is saying that the correct information is even being reported! It's not acceptable!
What this list also doesn't mention is that many countries won't allow visitors to even bring in certain beauty products because our their toxins, let alone allow the product to be shipped into the country. Do you really want to be using a product that contains harmful ingredients? I'm not saying toss out all your makeup. What I am saying is to research a bit before repurchasing or buying new items.



1 comment:

  1. Check out my site of you want.
    www.daniellesimoneau.arbonne.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?