Monday, September 28, 2015

Current favorites






Blueberry Green tea and honey.  It's an indulgence of mine whenever on a car trip or grocery shopping.



I am in love with my new cup!  It's helping me keep up on my water intake.




I picked this up at Walmart a while back.  I like that you can take one ice pop out at a time without leaving the holder in the freezer to get gross.  The whole piece comes out.  I also love that I can make my own that are healthier than what you can get in the store.




Banana nut muffins make me happy.  Well, baking in general does but I do love a good muffin.




Source
I am loving bibimbap from this little Korean place near us.  I can not get enough of it.

What are your current favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I love your new cup, it's amazing how much more water you drink with a cup like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we found it at target and its huge! I drink a lot of water every day so a large cup helps!

      Delete

Your thoughts?