The Train Table

If you know me, you know I like a good deal.  I'm always browsing for things that we are looking for.  My father dubbed such items "The Deal of the Day."  The best item for the cheapest price is dubbed the deal of the day.  This particular one came from the post yard sale site.  It totally fits the bill!


That's right a new to us Imaginarium train table and train set!  For the rock bottom price of $35.  The stuff was in amazing shape.  So so much better than I thought it was going to be.  The edges of the bottom of the table shows a bit of wear like I expected, but it is minimal.  Bear will add to this damage I'm sure.  Once it looks too worn I will paint it or something.  I'm also exploring the idea of adding a acrylic sheet to the top to save the paint on the table top. 

I love that there is 2 sides to it.  One with the scenic view....


The other just solid green...


For now we will be sticking with this side of the table. The idea is to just use it as a table he can use.  I put his go go smart wheels train set on it for now. 



  I will be putting the fisher price farm on it later when he gets bored of the train set.  



As far as the table and train set goes I'm excited I got such a great deal!  It was all a matter of the right timing.  While the train set itself will have to wait until he is older, the table will get plenty of use in the mean time.


Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?