Pinning PCOS

Something you may or may not know about me is that I have Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS for short.  Some of deal with PCOS has to do with diet and exercise.  There have been a few pins that have helped me out over the past few months and here they are.

I think these are just some good general rules for everyone but especially those with PCOS.
Source


Certain foods can help counteract the effects of PCOS.  Here are some things to try.
You never know what will help.
source

Avoiding sugary foods and carbs are a good idea for anyone when attempting to maintain a healthy weight.  While I don't have insulin resistance PCOS I have been trying to cut sugary food out as well as cutting down my carb intake to work on making healthier choices.  This little chart has a helped me a bunch!
source

I like to make a good meal plan every week.  This is a helpful start.  
source

Comments