pinning, doing

Too often I find myself pinning and pinning but rarely using.  I want to put forth effort in to actually using some of the those pins!  Here are a few I have been using lately.

You all know I love Yoga.  I pin a bunch about various poses or flows but this one stood out to me recently.  I had to try it.  I found that I like this sequence quite a bit!  Pre and post run it is particularly useful for me.  If you like yoga give this one a try.

Source



I am loving eating more vegetarian meals (think flexitarian! or meat on the side) This is some good and useful info that I have referred back to over the past week or so.
Source

I have been needing a craft table for some time.  This one will work well because it collapses down yet is big enough for what I need.  We picked it up from Ikea last week.  I haven't been able to put it together just yet.



Source


What are you pinning?



Comments

  1. I would love to get into yoga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy it and I never thought I would.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?