Bear got a haircut

I have been debating cutting Bears hair for some time now.



While it looks perfect in the above picture it rarely stays like that.



This is common, as is Dwight's hairstyle from the office.  Something has to be done.  A simple trim would have worked but I decided he needed short hair for once.  It's something he has never had before.  I just wanted to see how it would  look.  He's a boy so worst case if looked terrible he would grow it out and be just fine.  

Then out came the clippers.  In our house we try to save a bit of money by me cutting Hubby's hair.  Bears couldn't be that much different to do.  More wiggly sure but the concept was the same.  I was taking too long so Hubby jumped in and finished it up far quicker than I could.  



And her turned into a child.  My baby boy is gone.  He looks too mature.  Oddly I kind of like the change on him.



He doesn't seem to mind at all.



What do you all think?


Comments

  1. It really is amazing how much of a difference it makes, he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy how much different he looks with the short hair.

      Delete
  2. He definitely looks like a big kid now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh for sure! too old if you ask me :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?