Friday, July 10, 2015

10 Love, 10 Hate Tag

The fabulous Jen From Marathons and Dog Tags left this tag open for anyone to do and since I was feeling like writing why not join in on this!  Hopefully it will let some of my new readers know a bit more about me.  The rules are pretty simple. Write about 10 things you love, 10 things you hate, and tag 10 fabulous bloggers to join in.



Things I Love

1. I love cooking in my Le Creuset enameled cast iron dutch oven.  Not only is it my favorite cookware but its super pretty in the cherry color.  Everything tastes better when cooked in pretty cookware. 



2. Snail Mail that isn't a bill or junk mail.  Everyone should love a good handwritten letter.

3. Paper mate Flair pens. If you don't know what they are you need to hit up a store ASAP!

4.  A clean kitchen.  Yet I see this pictures and see a dozen more things that need to be done.



5.  Puppy snuggles.  At 5 years old they aren't exactly puppies but snuggling is always a calming thing for me. 



6.  Pastries.  I have a total sweet tooth.

7.  Feeling good in my clothes.  

8.  Anything Parisian.  

9.  Napping.  I rarely get the opportunity for one lately but they are always good.

10.  Crafting.  I like seeing the finished product of something that I made with my own hands. 



Things I Hate

1.  Bathing Suit Shopping.  I'm not 20 years old anymore, besides do any women actually like swimsuit shopping?

2.  One Uppers.  Those people who always think that they need to trump whatever the other person does or says.

3.  Being Late.  I hate being late to anything and I hate when others are as well especially when there is no legit excuse. 

4.  Chewing with your mouth open.  Its just gross.  Chew like you have a secret people.  

5.  Deciding where to go out to eat.  I can tell you what I don't want but I typically leave it up to someone else to decide. 

6.  Sunburns.  enough said! PSA: Wear Sunscreen!!!!

7.  When the dog barking wakes up Bear.  

8.  Stepping on toys. Ouch!

9. Drivers that don't understand how to merge or use a traffic circle

10.  The sound of my iPhone when it hits the ground.  Sadly this happens more than it should.

I am not tagging anyone but you are more than welcome do this.
Let me know if you do this as I would love to read it!

4 comments:

  1. Love both of your lists. I too love snail mail and hate one uppers. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh snail mail- swoon. Also I LOVE your kitchen! Galley Kitchens are my very favorite. ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken some getting used to as all our others have been in a U shape. Its working out well though.

      Delete

Your thoughts?