Saturday, June 13, 2015

toys for my nieces birthday

Today is my nieces birthday. A few weeks ago I asked my Sister in Law (SIL) what my niece would want for her birthday.  she told me Shopkins.  Something I have never heard of before.  Obviously I hopped online and found out what they are. This is what I found.




So I went off to target to pick up some for her birthday.  I got the toy pictured above.  I then could not bring myself to buy more of them, why i'm not really sure, so I took a chance and picked up these two toys.  







My thoughts being that if she likes miniature food maybe some miniature animals wouldn't be that bad of an idea.  I included a gift receipt just in case.

I also feel like kids need something sort of educational and so I picked up this book for her as well.  




A 5 year old does not need a board book but it was the only copy of the book I thought she would like.  

So how do you handle gifts?  Do you get exactly what is asked or do you try for something else?

2 comments:

  1. My niece was obsessed with Littlest Pet Shops! She still has a ton haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that my niece likes them. I think they are adorable for kids.

      Delete

Your thoughts?