While at Joann fabric I picked up three unfinished CD crates. This was the same time I picked up some of my supplies for my Mason Jar Herb Garden.
Hence this picture.
Honestly I could have made them as its a simple design but I didn't really want to go through that hassle while we were still in the process of unpacking.
The other supplies needed for this project was sandpaper, stain/sealer, a brush, and handles or pulls. Not pictures is the drill used to put the holes into the wood.
Measure the holes. Drill in the correct locations. Note: use light touch with the pencil. I made them pretty dark and had trouble erasing them. The stain thankfully covered it since I went with a dark color.
I sanded each of the crates and then laid them out on packaging paper to stain them.
You can read about the Mason Jar Herb Garden here.