Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday



Happy Monday Y'all !
The weather outside is:
Hot and Humid but such is live in Louisiana.

On my Breakfast Plate this morning:

For me Hot Coffee and Greek Yogurt with pumpkin granola.  For the little one we have fresh pumpkin puree, yogurt, and sliced strawberries.

As I look out my window:
I see two moving trucks.  One moving in and the other moving out.  It is the beginning of PCS season for sure.
Right now I am:
Enjoying my morning coffee post breakfast writing this instead of doing laundry.
As I look around the house:
I can not believe how much stuff we have.  We need a serious run to donations this week to lighten the load.  

On today’s to do list:

Laundry, Lots of Laundry
Clean the Dog Crates
Pick up Dog Dirt
Write Moving Packing List
Pack up Makeup Cabinet into train case
Find Pups a new Vet


Currently reading:

I am re-reading "Bringing up Bebe" by Pamela Druckerman.  I read this back when I was pregnant with Bear and really enjoyed it then.  I stumbled upon it when cleaning this weekend.  I figured it would make a good travel book for the big move.  Something I didn't have to concentrate too much on.
On the T.V. Today:
Car and Cars 2 because Bear really enjoys both of those movies.  I am also feeling like a chick flick today.  Which one I have no idea.

 

On the menu this week:

We aren't doing a day by day thing here but we do have meals planned out.

Cajun Rice and Bean
Pop Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Gumbo (freezer meal)
Pasta with meatballs
Baked chicken breasts with steamed vegetables
Basically eating our way through what is left.


Favorite photo from the camera:

He is such a goof!


Prayer, Inspirational Quote or Devotionals:



You can join in by linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

4 comments:

  1. I plan my meals for each day with the thought in mind that I might move them all around. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Flexibility is key to any meal planning, to me anyway.

      Delete
  2. Oh how I'm loving this hot and humid weather haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of the few things I won't miss from here. I'm a cold weather gal all the way!

      Delete

Your thoughts?