Friday Favorites

It's Friday, so why not some Friday Favorites?

1.  Hearing "Mama"

The purse security guard.

Bear has been a big babbler with a few real words tucked in there.  He clearly knows "Dada" or "dadee" for Daddy and "DewDew" for Duke.  He says these all the time.  "Mama" on the other hand always reserved for those time when he is super stressed or whiny.  So I only ever hear it as (Crying) "Maaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaa" (Deep Breath, More Crying).  Its was getting to me.  Then two days ago I got a clear "Mama."  No crying, no whining, no tantrum involved.  It was like music to this Mama's ears.



2.  Tossing and Donating.

Stuff to be gifted or tossed if none of my friends want them.

Nothing feels better right now then getting rid of things we don't need and don't want.  It's one of my favorite things about a move.  It feels good to lighten the load whether it is something as simple as cleaning out my makeup cabinet or donating old clothes.



3. Finally seeing older (yet new to me) movies.

It was pretty good!
You all would be shocked by the movies I have not seen that I probably should have.  Hubby has so kindly created a list of movies and he is determined to have me watch all of them at some point.  This was one of the movies!  I very much enjoyed this one.  What movies do you all like that I should add to hubby's list?

Comments

  1. I love the movie Amadeus. It was made in the 80s and is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to put it on the list! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love that Bear is saying Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?