Monday, April 13, 2015

Big News!!!

The big news I have been holding is that we are uprooting once again!  Many of you have already guessed this as we have been anticipating a move for a long while now.  However, we are most thankful that this time it will be to a new location!  Not just a house in the same town.  I have been waiting to let you all know but now that the paperwork is officially in hand, I can say that Shallow Roots Living is moving to...















Source


MARYLAND!!!

We are beyond excited for whatever this new adventure !

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that the paperwork is finally in hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are too! I like when things are official!

      Delete
  2. We were at Ft Meade before Japan. I'm close-ish now (in VA) while Hubs is off at school.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?