Friday, April 3, 2015

Actually Using the Pins!

Instead of just pinning and pinning I decided to take several pins 
and actually do them.  
Shocking I know!

After a few weeks of the same workout routine I became bored. 
 I needed to shake things up but I have limited resources since I workout at home.  
Pinterest is obviously a decent place to go for some quick at home workout routines.
Below are a few I am loving right now.

source
I love yoga and this is a nice cool down / stretching post run.

Source
Hubby had picked up some resistance bands a few years ago.
I finally decided to break them out and give them a try.  
I don't hate them as much as I thought I would. 


Source
I have had trouble with my hips ever since I was pregnant.
This is helping a lot!

Source
This is another quick set of exercises I thrown into my routine.
We have an exercise ball that has not seen much use until I started using this set of exercises.

Can you tell I want my body back?

What fitness or workout Pins have you done lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?