The Postage Stamp Vegetable Garden By Karen Newcomb


Anyone looking to get a productive home garden needs to read this book.  I plan to start a small garden but I want one that will produce enough to make the work that I put in on it worth it.  I also don't have the space to make a huge garden.  Following the tips and tricks in this book will make it so much easier to do just that.


I was so excited to see this book on Blogging for books to review.  The planting season is quickly approaching so this book arrived at just the right time.  It is well organized and even includes diagrams of various garden ideas that are great for anyone looking to set up a home garden.  "The Postage Stamp Garden" covers everything from spoil preparation (super important!) to dealing with critters that invade your garden.  Things that some home gardeners would or could overlook.  In doing the techniques laid out in this book you can maximize the gardens output of whatever it is you want to grow.  Lets face it no one wants to put in all the work into their garden and get very little in return.





If you would like to know more check out the following links...



FTC Disclaimer: I received this book from blogging for books.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really was and interesting read. I will use many of the things I learned when we cans set up our own garden.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?