Currently...

Lets do the rundown...

Making: More and more appointments.  I feel like if I'm not going to an appointment for me then I am going for Bear or the Pups.  It's just insane.  I am happy to have a few weeks off from seeing some type of medical professional.  


Cooking: I have had a lot going on, running here and there, so the crockpot has been the number one thing I reach for.  Most of the time its sear the meat and dump all the ingredients in. Really its a no brainer.



Drinking: lots and lots of coffee.  Going non stop means I need something to keep me going.  I may need to go back to substituting with green tea as its low caffeine.   


Reading:  I really like the Babywise series.  I waited far too long to pick up the next book but I am glad that I did.


Wanting:  To have my house dripping in Christmas!  I need to get moving and start decorating.  


Playing:  With mega bloks and loving every minute of it.  I love that Bear like Mega Bloks as much as he does.  I look forward to when he can actually build things with the blocks and not just stacking them.


Listening:  To Christmas Music!  Who isn't?  Stephen Curtis Chapman has some amazing Christmas albums that I could care less how many times I hear the same song or album over and over again.  


Sewing:  Nothing.  Whomp Whomp Whomp.  I need to get working on that felt playhouse.


Enjoying:  Seeing Bear light up at all of the decorations around us.  He loves the lights and the music.  It really warms my hears.


Needing:  Some elves to help me control the packages that have been filing in that need wrapping.  I may have gone a bit overboard this year for Bear.  Not to self for next year.  


Smelling:  Some yummy food in the crockpot.   Oh how I love when the smell of dinner fills the air.  


Wearing:  Yoga pants and a hoodie.  Eeek.  I need to actually start working out again and not just wearing my workout clothes.


Feeling:  Excited for the holiday season!!!   


Bookmarking:  More and more pins on Pinterest of Christmas recipes and cookies.  I have a list of great things I want to be making this holiday season.

Comments

  1. I love the Christmas season but I cannot stand Christmas music haha. It's weird I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that! I have heard that from a few people.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?