At least it was fun.

It's been 10 years since I have been bowling at an actual bowling.  My ability to bowl is dreadful at best.  So I went into this knowing I was going to make a fool of myself.  Boy did I !  I am way to ashamed to actual post scores but I did have a fun time.  I think we need to go back without the kid, add a few adult beverages into the mix, and maybe just maybe throw up the bumpers ;-) then possibly I could do well.



My one and only strike!  Shocked!


He was really enjoy watching some kids bowl.



Or maybe I just need a few of those adult beverages and stick with Wii bowling on my couch.  There I can do amazingly well with just a flick of my wrist.



Eh, maybe we will go again.  

Comments

  1. We love bowling! It's such a fun past time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is something we want to do more of but we are seriously bad at it! lol

      Delete
  2. I have not been bowling in forever! So I am sure it would go much the same way for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah it is nothing like riding a bike but if you go in knowing that then you can laugh at yourself when exactly what you thought would happen does.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?