30 days of thankfulness (days 1- 5)

Last year I posted a picture per day that represented things I was thankful for.  It was a way for me to pinpoint even one little thing that I was thankful every day even if the day was going all wrong.  This year I am doing the same both on IG and on here.


Day 1: I am thankful for family Trips.  This one was to the zoo.

Day 2: I am thankful for protective puppies.

Day 3: I am thankful that something as simple as Elmo can make his day.

Day 4:  I am thankful for a productive day and a relaxing nap time.


Day 5:  I am thankful for freezer meals on days I don't want to cook.







Comments

  1. Love the protective puppies picture. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a top pic of all time for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts