Friday, November 21, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness (day 16-20)

Last year I posted a picture per day that represented things I was thankful for.  It was a way for me to pinpoint even one little thing that I was thankful every day even if the day was going all wrong.  This year I am doing the same both on IG and on here.

You can see more here.

Day 16:  I am thankful for home cooked meals.
(even if I am the one making it)

Day 17:  I am thankful for time spent chatting with a new friend.

Day 18:  I am thankful they get along so well!


Day 19:  I am thankful for cold weather.
Well Cold for Louisiana anyway.

Day 20: I am thankful for a working washer!


What have you been thankful for lately?

3 comments:

  1. :) Definitely enjoyed chatting with you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much so! we need to do this again sometime but without the hot chocolate ;-)

      Delete
  2. Yay for the working washer!!! And coffee with friends is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?