30 Days of Thankfulness (day 11-15)

Last year I posted a picture per day that represented things I was thankful for.  It was a way for me to pinpoint even one little thing that I was thankful every day even if the day was going all wrong.  This year I am doing the same both on IG and on here.

You can see more here.

Day 11:  I am thankful that my Veteran is home.
Thank you to those who serve both past and present.

Day 12:  I am thankful for a nap time spent
reading with a cup of hot coffee.




Day 13:  I am thankful Bear actually napped today.
Small victories are still victories.


Day 14:  I am thankful for time spent with the coffee group ladies.


Day 15:  I am thankful for days like this.




Comments

  1. Great things to be thankful for. Enjoy this rainy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. we definitely did enjoy a lazy rainy day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts