Currently I am...
I am going to act like I haven't taken a really long break from blogging and jump right in with a random currently post.
- I am eagerly waiting for block leave so that I can have help to finish unpacking these boxes. We have managed to unpack quite a bit in just 1 short week of living in the new house however only the kitchen and dining room are complete. You can see where my priorities are ;-). While the boxes were emptied from both Bear's room and the Master bedroom there is a ton of organization left to do. Bring on block leave so I have time to do all of this without feeling like I am not giving Bear the time he deserves.
- Clearly the kitchen would be the first thing finished in the house. There is so much room in there that we have drawers that are empty and cabinets that are practically empty. Don't even get me started on how I am in love with all the counter space. It makes cooking dinner soooooo much easier. What was the first meal in the new house? Pop Pulled Pork in the crockpot which of course doesn't nearly utilize the kitchen the way I wanted. Like the amazing blogger I am I posted my picture to Instagram then deleted the picture. The second meal only a week later I count as really cooking, Lasagna Spinach Roll Ups. I of course have pics of that. Did I mention how much easier it is now that I have counter space to work???
- A trip to Wally World in town lead to my latest purchase. "Oh how many months are you?" I cringe everything I think about it but it has motivated me to get my butt in gear once again. Long story short I lost a bunch of weight several months after Bear was born and then slowly slipped into old bad habits. This is why I am buying (or really already purchased) a shiny new
clothes hangerTreadmill. I kid but I will be using it daily. I refuse to get mistaken for a pregnant lady when I am almost a year postpartum. I mean I know I am carrying extra weight but really people come on I don't think I look pregnant. Certainly I would not look far enough along for a person to comment on it. I will likely chalk this hideous comment as one of the many messed up comments that I have received at the local Wally World. However, I will use this as increased motivation to workout.
- During this past move I decided to take on a massive sewing project; A felt play house for Bear. I sketched up some plans and purchased the felt so there is no going back. Hopefully my weak sewing skills will improve throughout the course of this project.
2 sides of the playhouse
- With the move and unpacking our DVR is filling up. I have no doubt part of block leave will be used for emptying it out. Honestly, I was kind of shocked at just how many cooking show we are watching. As well as just how many shows are similar. I mean it basically consists of a dozen different Cooking shows, Cop shows (ncis, elementary), Cheesy family drama (Melissa and Joey, baby daddy) and random terrible reality shows. I think many many of these will get deleted without ever watching them.
- Speaking on moving, unpacking has been interesting experience. If you may or may not have seen on Instagram the packers decided to unpack of the baby clothing that was folded and sorted from the space saver bags I had them in. They dumped them into the all into boxes. SO ANNOYING!!! All that work for nothing. Going through it got me nostalgic remembering how little Bear was.
- Since up until now I have ignored the fact that I haven't been writing much on this blog, lets address that here. I plan to make an effort to revive this little online journal of mine. If you are expecting a well written snip its of my life that are spelling and grammar checked you're in the wrong place. This is a spot for me to write whatever I want without caring really how it's written. I'll put some effort in but if it's not perfect forgive me. What you can expect if for me to write about things going on in my life, updates and monthly letters to my son, crafts I'm working on, recipes, military life, fitness, Infertility, and just about anything else I feel like writing about. You want to see something on here feel free to contact me and I'll gladly oblige. For those of you that are still around and plan to are following along then Welcome!!!
If you want to join in here are the words I used as prompts: