Sweater Weather Tag

I was tagged by Life as a Cajun Bombshell.  So if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.  You know the routine.


1. Favorite candle scent?
Anything that is pumpkin.  I would stock up and burn it all year round if I was allowed to.   

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I drink coffee black, no sugar every morning.  Enough said.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I can't say that I have a specific memory but I did always enjoy fall in New York.  Louisiana is just not the same to me.  There is just something indescribably beautiful about walking through central park or driving upstate seeing the leave change and feeling the crisp cool air.  I miss it terribly.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
For the love of everything holy please please please I wish people would learn to pick either to play up their eyes OR their lips.  When you pick both you look like a hooker. ok enough ranting.  I will generally play up my eyes.  I can count on one hand the number of times I have worn dark lipstick.  

5. Best fragrance for fall?

I'm going to hope this isn't referring to perfume as I don't change that based on season.  I like the smell of cider or pumpkin for the fall.  

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

hmmm... it's all so yummy but I think I would have to go with the leftovers.  Crazy I know but I like the open face sandwich the next day loaded with whatever didn't get eaten.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
autumn weather here in Louisiana means running though every season in one day.  starts off cold, gets hot, cools off in the evening then repeat.  

8. Most worn sweater?
I have one from Victoria Secret that is a burnt orange that I have worn the heck out of but refuse to retire.  It's warm and soft.  Sure is a bit tattered at the waist hem but until it looks dreadful I will continue to wear it.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

I like dark nail polishes for the fall.  deep rich jewel tones work well.  OPI makes some really good ones for this time of year.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Football all the way! 

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans over leggings every time but I only wear them with boots.  


12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Uggs no contest here.  


13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I think anything that is limited edition people flock to.  It is very yummy but I try to add the pumpkin flavor into my cooking in the fall but it spills into the winter.  However I typically avoid 90% of the hyped up products like Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes and whatnot.  I think what I make tastes much better anyway.

14. Favorite fall TV show?
This is a difficult one as there are rarely any fall shows that don't watch all year round.


15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

Fall nothing really but I start listening to Christmas music early.  My husband can't stand it but oh well.



Comments

  1. My husband is a black coffee drinker, I'll stick with tea haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts