A crazy two weeks

It has been an amazing and overwhelming few weeks since I have last written.  Baby A (aka Mudbug) made and early appearance into this world.  I was diagnosed with Pre-eclampsia and rushed to a different hospital.  4 days after going to the hospital for a headache and high BP, mudbug was born via cesarean.   Born at 33weeks, 6 days gestation he was a tiny 4 lbs at birth.  He spent 16 days in the nicu but I am happy to say he is finally home where he belongs.  I'll be taking some time to adjust to being a new mom.  I do want to write about all of this in more detail when I don't have a newborn needing a diaper change.  For now though here is a pic of the little one.




Comments

  1. Congrats!!!! He is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, he's smiling :) Glad you and baby are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite pic I've seen of him so far. He's so stinkin' precious! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are getting this one printed and framed

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?