Bump Update #19 - 32 weeks


Bump Update



How far along: 32 weeks, 1 day

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size:   The baby is somewhere between the size of a head of lettuce (19in, 3.9lbs) and the size of a squash (15.2in, 2.5lbs).   I can't believe how big from week to week the baby is getting!  





Total weight gain:  
As of today I am up a total of 7lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  

Sleep:  I really wish that I had that first trimester endless ability to sleep.  

Best Moment this week:  Finishing the nursery!   Well I'm not sure it ever really will be finished because I feel like every time I walk in there I rearrange or organize something.   

Worst Moment this week:  Realizing how little time I have left with hubby before this deployment. 

Miss anything:  I miss sleep.  I also miss not having heartburn.  I don't remember having this before pregnancy.

Food Cravings:  I was craving Boeuf Bourguignon so that's exactly what I made for dinner.  I was also craving root beer pulled pork so we made that as well.  Needless to say we have a ton of leftovers.  




Food Aversion:  This week It has been cool ranch Doritos.  I tried them and they just didn't sit right with me.

Belly Picture:  In the red Shirt I am 32 weeks, 2 days.... in the blue shirt I was 29 weeks, 3 days.  Oh how the belly is growing!



Belly Button in or out:  Thankfully my belly button is still in.  It's almost flush with the belly now and I have said this before but I know its only a matter of time before it pops.

Signs of Labor:  Oh boy.  I had two very strong contractions within 15 minutes of each other.  I panicked and called the Labor and Delivery Nurse.  She tells me to do the opposite of whatever I was doing when the contractions happened.  I was walking when it happened to so I laid down.  She also told me to drink 2 big glasses of water and call her back if they didn't stop.  They did which means they were only Braxton Hicks Contractions but they still freaked me out.  The nurse added at the end of the convo that the general rule for coming in is 4 contractions in an hour, soaking a pad within an hour (fluid not blood), bleeding that's more than spotting, and water breaking.  That I should call on the way if any of those things happen.  Yeah I might not have been 

Baby / Parenting Book I am Currently Reading:  Right now I am not reading anything.  I do however need to load up my nook with some easy reads for when I get bored nursing baby A.  Anyone read anything good lately?

Looking forward to:  I am excited for the next doctors appointment.  Its not until 34 weeks but I am hoping for some answers at this appointment.  I need a no crap answer as to whether or not she thinks I will be delivering early or late.  I have limited help since hubby will be deployed and I can't ask my MIL to be here for a month while I wait to deliver this little guy.  That just won't do.  I am hoping that she will be willing to induce based off of the situation we are dealing with if needed.  Who knows though.  

This week’s Baby Task:  
I have ONE load of laundry left to do for baby A (AKA Mudbug).  Then I need to start packing the hospital bags.  I know you all are reading this like I am nuts for doing it this early but if crap hits the fan I have no one to come here and pack it for me.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?