Bump Update #17 - 30 weeks


Bump Update



How far along:  30 weeks, 1 day

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size:   The baby is somewhere between the size of a Butternut Squash (17in, 3.1lbs)  and a cucumber (15.2in, 2.5lbs).  Oh boy!  I am scared to see how much bigger my belly is going to get!  Clearly it can't stretch that much further????  



Total weight gain:
   I am up 6 lbs total.  Let me just say I am thankful the baby is healthy with such a little weight gain.  I was scared that I would Blow up and while there is still room for that I thought it would have been far worse than it is.

Sleep:   This is one that is getting worse and worse for me.  I have terrible heartburn at night added with the sinus problems so I sleep horribly.  

Best Moment this week:  We had some fun making the art for the baby's room.  I'll be doing a short post on it later this week. 

Worst Moment this week:  Hubby's block leave is over.  We had a great time while he was off and got a lot of needed things done. 

Miss anything:  Sleep for one thing.  I also miss being agile.  

Food Cravings:  I have been craving milk like crazy!  Oh and anything BBQed.  Just not the two together.


Food Aversion:  Nothing I can think of lately.

Labor Pains:  No thankfully.  This little guy needs to bake for a bit longer!

Movement:  He is moving around like crazy!  

Belly Picture:  Sorry I don't have one this week.  I should probably keep up on this as it gets closer to the end of this pregnancy.

Belly Button in or out:  In still thank you!  Praying it stays this way!

Baby / Parenting Book I am Currently Reading:  I am reading the happiest baby on the block.  So far so good.

Looking forward to:  The next doctors appointment is coming up early next month but I am anxious about this next one as it gets closer to the due date.  I also need to register on post in a few weeks.  Then we are still waiting to find out if hubby will be home for the birth.  Fingers crossed we get good news here Please!    

This week’s Baby Task:  Clean up the baby's room.  There are piles of clothing that needs to be washed and put away.  A box of bedding, changing table pads, boppy covers, and blankets that need to washed as well.  Then there is all the little items that need to find a home.  With limited space this is getting harder and harder to do.  I might need to look at re organizing the closet to add some baskets or something.  



Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts