Bump update #12


Bump Update



How far along: 25 weeks, 1 day

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size:   The baby somewhere between the size of an eggplant (9in,1.7lbs) and cauliflower (13.6in, 1.5lbs)



Total weight gain:
   I am on average at my pre pregnancy weight.  Some days one pound up, other days I am one pound down.  

Maternity Clothes:  I am still able to wear some technically non maternity tops as I bought them big enough that they should fit me until the end or close to it.  At least that is my theory anyway.  I need to break down and buy new bras.  I am spilling out of my regular bras and pushing the limits of my sports bras.  It is times like these that I wish I was small chested to begin with as finding DD are hard to do any place except Victoria Secret.  What the heck am I going to do in roughly 15 weeks when my milk comes in????

Sleep:  Sleep has been incredibly rough lately.  I have been soooooo very sick late at night.  It is bad!  I miss a good nights sleep.

Best Moment this week:  Hubby being able to feel a bit of the kicks I feel everyday.  The baby still seems to stop as soon as he puts his hand on my belly to feel the kicks but one time he kept on kicking for a bit.  

Worst Moment this week:  Realizing that there is only 15 weeks left of this pregnancy.  Any normal person would be excited about this but with a bunch of stuff left to do.  I am sure it is all just in my mind.  It could also be that I haven't really felt settled in this house.  with a normal PCS we would un box 99% of the items with a week.  When we moved ourselves down the street to the new house we unpacked what we used most and still have a ton of things just shoved into bags and boxes that have been sitting for months.  It is driving me nuts. 

Miss anything:   Sleeping flat on my back, Running, Working out, and yoga.  Can you tell I am ready to get back into working out!  I miss the peacefulness of a run.  One where I can just turn my brain off and run.

Food Cravings / Aversion:  I have been craving Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, fresh veggies, and runny eggs.  The only thing I can't eat is runny eggs.  Oh well 15 more weeks right?  I have had an aversion to popcorn.  So that will be added to the list of things i won't eat until after the baby is born.  

Movement: Lots and lots of movement.  I think it is him punching me.  This is only based off of ultrasound pictures that we have.  He is head down and likes to put his hands near his face.  Granted this is assuming that he hasn't flipped around or anything which I don't think he has.  I do feel kicks every now and then. I think his legs have more room to move as feel a bit of fluttering every so often.  

Gender: He is still a boy.  

Belly Picture:  I don't have a current picture but here is a horrible before picture but it is the best one I have.  You can't really tell what my stomach looked like pre pregnancy in this picture but it will have to do.  The picture on the right is me at 23 weeks pregnant. 


Baby / Parenting Book I am Currently Reading: I finished bringing up bebe and now I am in between books.  I think i will take a break for a bit from reading.

Looking forward to:   There are a bunch of things I am looking forward to...  there is another baby appointment, block leave, and a cyber baby shower coming up.  

This week’s Baby Task:  Actually paint and hang the baby's name.  I also need to finish cleaning the nursery and prepping the cloth diapers.  








Comments

Popular Posts