Bump Update #9 - Gender Reveal!!!!!


Bump Update



How far along: 22 weeks, 2 day

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size:   Yay they agree again!  The baby is the size of a Papaya.




Total weight gain:
   I am currently at my pre pregnancy weight.  I have a feeling that I will start gaining weight soon.

Maternity Clothes:  Obviously I am wearing maternity pants as I have been for some time now.  I have however picked up two maternity tops.  This isn't cutting it. Looks like there will be some shopping in my future.

Sleep:  Sleep is pretty good.  I cancelled my order for the pregnancy pillow as I have had no issues with just a pillow between my knees.  I am actually happy with my decision to not buy one.  

Best Moment this week:  Hunter finally being able to feel mudbug kick or punch really.  It was light but he still felt it.  If only he could feel half of what I do on a daily basis.  We also had a long Anatomy scan with lots of pictures.

Worst Moment this week:  hmmm...  I don't think anything that bad happened this week so I will just be thankful for that.

Miss anything:  Being about to hey out of bed without feeling like I just pulled off some fabulous gymnastic move.

Food Cravings / Aversion:  I have been craving Italian food or to be able to eat a runny egg!  This week I haven't had anything turn on me but I have still been avoiding shrimp.  

Movement: Tons!  This baby could very well be the next great boxer with all of the punches he is getting in daily.  Well I am assuming they are punches.

Gender: Mudbug is a BOY!!!!  We are beyond excited!  We also aren't shocked in the slightest but we are OK with that.

Belly Picture:  I had the very best intentions on posting a belly picture this week. However the mirror never got hung up.  Oh well, there is always next week.

Baby / Parenting Book I am Currently Reading:  I am reading and loving Bringing up Bebe.  

Looking forward to:  My next appointment.  Another week down.  A bit more of the nursery being completed.  The box of baby boy clothing that my sister in law sent me.  The various baby purchases that will come flooding in this week and the next.  

This week’s Baby Task(s): Wash and organize all baby clothing that I have acquired.  Maybe even figure out what is going into the dresser and what is going into the closet on shelving.  I also need to get children's hangers and hang up some of the items.  I am also looking into some nursery art.  I am not sure if I want to make the art or just buy it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts