Bump Update #11


Bump Update



How far along: 24 Weeks, 1 Day

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size:   The baby is about the size of an eggplant.  The other app wasn't working for me today so this is what I am going with.



Total weight gain:
   Um... I am one pound shy of my pre pregnancy weight. 

Maternity Clothes:  Pants yes, I am still getting by with some pre preggo tops but not many.  I did pick up a few tops that I hope will get me by.

Sleep:  Now that I have a back pillow I am sleeping like a baby.  That is in 2-3 hour clips because of the baby sitting on my bladder.

Best Moment this week:  Hearing the baby's heartbeat at the last appointment.

Worst Moment this week:  Trying to figure out the logistics of this cyber baby shower so I am not talking into a camera and seeing only myself.  Ugh.  Thank you skype for being so very cheap.   

Miss anything:    Sleeping on my back, Pants that button, not peeing 3,000 times a day, Being able to sit comfortably without repositioning myself 20 times in an hour, Working out normally, Running (oh how I long to start running again!), not having to worry about how to make food safer so it doesn't effect the baby.

Food Cravings / Aversion:   I have been craving carrots, celery, and just about any veggies you can list.  A salad for dinner it will be.  I haven't had any real aversions lately.  I'll count my blessings on that one.

Movement:  Tons!  He is dancing up a storm in my belly.  I do find it a bit funny that as soon as hubby puts his hand on my belly to feel the baby stops moving.

Gender:  This baby is still all boy!

Belly Picture:  The belly is growing and growing!  Again please excuse the horrible hair and lack of makeup.  I will try to take a better pic next week.


Baby / Parenting Book I am Currently Reading:  I am still reading bringing up Bebe.  It's a fabulous book but I can't seem to keep my eyes open at night to keep reading it.  This is more a reflection on my tiredness than the quality of the book.  When I'm not super tired its hard to put down.  I may need to start reading more during the day so I can finish it.  I may take a break from parenting and pregnancy books for a bit after this one.

Looking forward to:  Completing the nursery for the most part.  It's one room in the house that needs to be overhauled.  Needless to say there will be a big garage sale in our not so distant future.  

This week’s Baby Task:  This week I need to paint the letters for the baby's name.  Paint the nursery art that I never did last week.  I also need to wash the crib bedding and blankets as well as prep all of the cloth diapers.  








Comments

  1. Seems like time is flying by, he will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is flying by! The only thing getting to me now is whether or not hubby will be deployed for the birth. There are just so many rumors about it that it's driving me nuts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts