Maternity Clothing

I decided that it was time to start looking at maternity clothes.  Old Navy was having a sale so looking turned into buying.  Here is what I bought...

I picked up 2 pairs of jeans with the low waisted elastic band
 1 pair of Capri.  Sadly there were none without the full elastic.











Then I figured a neutral pair of shorts was needed.  Again there wasn't on without the full elastic.










I haven't done this yet but with the items I am returning I would like to pick up several of these in different colors.






These two active tops seemed like a great buy.  I plan to wear them over tank tops.










This last one was a bit of a splurge.  It was the highest priced item at $22.  can you tell I am cheap?  At any rate I think this was a good buy.










Ok so I am trying to get away without having to buy too much for this pregnancy.  What I do buy I am hoping will be more of a maternity staple.  Something I could use whenever we have a second.  What do you think would be a good addition to a maternity wardrobe? This baby will be born in the hot Louisiana summer as something to keep in mind.



Comments