Bump Update #6


Bump Update



How far along: 19 week, 1 day

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size:  YAY the apps agree again!  The baby is the size of a Mango.   





Total weight gain:  As of this morning I am down 3lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  I am trying not to worry about this but it is what it is.   

Wedding Ring on or off: The ring has been off for a few weeks now but that's fine for now.

Maternity Clothes:  For pants I am.  I need to pick up a few maternity tops for the summer.  

Sleep:  I have had a few nights of decent sleep and I'll focus on that.



Best Moment this week:  Getting to see MudBug!  Oh and getting to have lunch with Hunter even though he was in the field.  

Worst Moment this week: It's a toss up between Hunter being in the field and the horrible headache I had last night.  It was terrible.     

Miss anything:  Having lots of energy!  I had a ton a few days where I had all the energy in the world but now my butt is dragging.   I have far too much to do over the next week that I can't be exhausted.   




Food Cravings/Aversion:  I am craving a cold cut sandwich.  One that I don't have to heat up!  My biggest aversion in bertolli soup meals.  I had one and boy oh boy did it not sit well with me.  What shocked me was that I normally don't mind them. 

Movement:  I am definitely feeling the baby move around!    

Gender: I am sooooo beyond excited that we now know.  I'm sorry but we won't be sharing this just yet.  We are waiting for the anatomy scan to confirm what we already know and then to tell family.  Well the family that wants to know anyway. 


Bump Picture:  Soon I guess I will have to take one these.  


Currently Reading:  I finished baby wise and I am in between books at the moment.  I will start reading a breastfeeding book soon.



Looking forward to:  I have an appointment coming up this week.  

This week’s Baby Task:  Clean up the nursery, organize what baby items we have, continue working on the baby's blanket, and get going on freezer meals. 





Comments

  1. So excited that you know what you are having! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We were not shocked at all.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?