Whatever happended to...

those tops that were loose and more babydoll style?  Try as I might it is almost impossible to find anything close to those tops maternity or not.  When did it become all about showing off the bump?  I mean what about those who would prefer to be a bit more modest in the first two trimesters?  Sure you can show it off when it becomes far to difficult to hid.  I even then will probably opt for form fitting clothing.  Until then though I'd like to stick with something that is a bit less "look at this growing belly I have" attire.  It's probably a good thing that I don't live in a location that is anything close to high fashion.  or even remotely fashionable for that matter.  I quick walk around post would show that jeans and an old tshirt are safe choices.  Encouraged even.  Now to find a mall to search for clothing.

Comments

Popular Posts