Meet my BFF...






I have been dealing with "Morning" Sickness (really all day sickness) since before I found out I was pregnant.  I have dealt with it to the best of my ability thus far.  Some days are obviously better than others but I did not think it was normal to get sick at least twice a day everyday.  At my 15 week appointment yesterday the nurse suggested medicine.  The doctor disagreed.  She didn't think it was hindering anything considering I am a stay at home wife.  She told me to eat small meals throughout the day and to not eat after 7pm.  At my next appointment (in 4 weeks) if I feel the same she would re-evaluate me for the medicine.

Um... Thanks for telling me to do what I have been basically been trying to do since day one.  I say trying to do because lets face it, I am eating when I can and however much I can throughout the afternoon when I am feeling at my best.  The mornings and evenings I try to limit the quantity and stick to things my body won't reject.  This is on a good day.  I in no way think that this is a good thing.  Yeah it lets me know that the baby is doing ok but a day or two break wouldn't hurt.

Ugh ....  hopefully this 16 week relief I keep hearing about will swing on by to give me a break.

Comments

  1. Did they not give you any Zofran~ they were quick to give it to me. Weird. Feel better! Let's facetime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope she said it wasn't needed. Ugh so annoying. on the plus side I have been feeling a bit better.

      Delete
  2. Feel better! I agree with Mrs. K they always gave my sister zofran if she wasn't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish they had but they didn't.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?