Bump Update #2


Bump Update




How far along: 14 weeks, 5 Days

Due Date:  August 18, 2013.  I meant to mention this in the first bump update but they changed my original due date from August 10th to August 18th.  I was a bit freaked out at first but whatever.  As long as I don't go past August 18th I think it won't be an concern that they got the date wrong. 

Baby’s Size: my apps are frustrating me.  They can never agree with each other. That being again.  The baby is somewhere between a lemon and navel orange.   









Total weight gain:  As of yesterday morning I am up one pound.  I will admit that it makes me nervous and slightly happy at the same time.  I have been super bad morning sickness since basically day one of this pregnancy.  On the flip side I try to eat as healthy as possible so that I don't gain too much weight during this pregnancy.  My Dr.  recommended no more than 30lbs total gain.  If I go over that it's fine with me as long as the baby is healthy.  I however think that eating right will be doing a lot in keeping me from packing on too many pounds.  

Maternity Clothes:  I bought some maternity clothes but haven't worn any yet.  I have a post coming up on maternity clothes.  Moms I need some advice here.

Sleep:  I really need to just suck it up and buy the boppy pregnancy pillow I have been eyeing.  My sleep has been horrible.  Between going to the bathroom 3-4 times a night and my hips killing me I am getting the worst sleep of my life.  Warm baths before bed help with my hip pain for about half the night.  I think it's time to buy the dang pillow. 

Best Moment this week:  Having the baby furniture assembled and set up in the room.  I ran a vacuum through the room but there will be much more cleaning in there to come I am sure.  

Worst Moment this week:  Realizing that this "morning Sickness" may in fact last all pregnancy.  So much for that second trimester break people talk about.    

Miss anything:  Sleep, alcohol, and spicy food.  oh and not remembering what it was like to not have heartburn.    

Food Cravings/Aversion:  I am loving salad lately!  I can't get enough of them.  I am avoiding anything spicy because this baby hates it.  

Movement:  I would say nothing but I think I may have felt some fluttering at night when I lay down in bed.  It is always in the same location they seem to find the baby on ultrasound.  It could totally just be my imagination though.  Or maybe just gas lol.   

Gender: I'm hoping to find out at about 18 weeks

Looking forward to: My appointment next week.  I will be just over 15 weeks for the appointment and I am hoping to finally get to hear the heartbeat.  Don't get me wrong I love ultrasounds of the baby but I haven't gotten to actually hear the heartbeat as opposed to just seeing it on the screen.  

This week’s Baby Task:  Trying to plan for an ultrasound out in town for when hubby is done with whatever training is coming up.  I am thinking of going somewhere around 18-19 weeks to determine gender and to do a 2D/3D/4D ultrasound.  This may even be before my doctor is willing to try to find out but I don't think a single ultrasound I can trust.  I need the two to agree before I can believe it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?

Popular Posts