Bump Update #1


Bump Update


How far along: 13 weeks, 5 Days

Due Date:  August 18, 2013

Baby’s Size: According to my Apps, the baby is somewhere between the size of a peach and a lemon.  I'll let you decide which is right.















Total weight gain:  This has be thrown for a loop.  I have gained as much as 4lb but currently I am down 1lb.  That is all according to my own scale.  Which I think is far more accurate than the one they use at the women's clinic on Post.  I mean come on you told me to hold my purse while you weighted me.  Seriously?!?!?! Get it together.

Maternity Clothes:  Not yet but my I have had to rig my pants in the evenings when we go out.  However during the day it doesn't seem to be an issue.

Sleep:  I long for the days in the first trimester where I would sleep for hours at a stretch.  Now, if I'm not getting up to go to the bathroom, I'm changing position because something hurts.

Best Moment this week:  Putting together the baby furniture.  It makes it all seem so real now.  I also found out that a friend of mine is exactly expecting about a month after me!

Worst Moment this week:  Ugh I'm not even going here yet as I am sure I will post about this at some point but it's too upsetting now to even discuss.

Miss anything:  we had Ruben hot dogs the other day and all I wanted was to wash it down with a cold beer.  clearly that isn't happening anytime soon.  

Food Cravings/Aversion:  My cravings have been pretty mild thus far.  Some pasta, garden salad, and Chicken salad sandwiches.  Nothing too extreme.  Aversions is another story all together.  This baby clearly knows what he/she likes and doesn't for the most part.  I can take one bite for something and know its not going to work.  On the rare occasion I can eat almost the entire thing and then boom the baby says "no way" leaving me running for the bathroom.  Apparently quesadillas, shake and bake BBQ chicken and turkey bacon are on the don't eat again list until after the birth.  What can I say I am gun shy now.   

Movement:  Nothing yet

Gender:  It will be a few more weeks for this one, but I am dying to know!

Looking forward to:  My next appointment at the end of February.  I am also ready to be down with moving!  I want all our things in one place!  Thankfully this weekend we will be done with all of that!

This week’s Baby Task: Right now there is little that can be done other then trying to make this place feel more like home.  It's not really baby related but because we don't know the gender yet it's hard to do anything at this point. 








Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?