Gift Giving Season

is quickly approaching.  My birthday and Christmas are only a few weeks apart so I send out my list which I am going to share with all of you.



I have a decent amount of cookbooks this one caught my eye.




When we did our wedding registry we picked up several Rachael Ray Cookware and Bake ware.  This Lasagna Pan and its smaller square version is needed.



Can you tell I like Italian food?  Well I have been wishing for a pasta maker for a while now.  Hunter picked this up on Black Friday for me from Crate and Barrel.





I need another scarf like I need a hole in my head but it's far to pretty to pass up on.




Who doesn't need more chick flicks?




I'm shocked I haven't already picked this one up.




This is a 1 3/4 Remington Instant Curls Curling iron.   



Bare Minerals holiday eyeshadow set.  need I say more


Stila's holiday set. Another must!




Unii Palette is something I have wanted but couldn't think of purchasing myself.  Guess this works for a gift.




Comments