No so much June


We dont have kids, I dont have a job right now and our house isnt spotless. Dinner isnt on the table and sometimes not even in the oven when Hunter gets home and there is always a pile of laundry that needs to be done. Needless to say I am no June Cleaver.

Dont get me wrong here I dont just sit on the couch eatting bon bons all day. I clean up throughout the day, workout, play with the dogs a bit, and then have a bit of me time. I know it frustrates hubby when he comes home from work and there is a sink full of dishes that need to be washed but I chose to read a book instead of washing the dishes.

For me its self preservation. I wont spend everyday cleaning despite the fact that I like having a spotless house.  I would go nuts and get resentful.  The only time that reallt happens though is when my in laws are coming. My mother in law admittedly "loves" cleaning. That is not me nor will it ever be.  I clean one room, maybe two top to bottom during the week with the occasional load of laundry thrown in. I'm happy with that and like it or not Hubby will have to deal. 

How do you stay at home wives and moms do it?

Comments