I want these in my closet now!


I have been on Polyvore waaaaaay to much today! Here are a few things I would like to add to my closet in the near future.


Pop of Yellow

LOVE that mustard color!




Comfy orange


While I am not so sure that top would look good on me (hello large chest) the orange/gray look is super cute.  I am loving skinny jeans more than I think I should.


Teal and grey casual


Who doesn't love a casual go to outfit.  This is SOOOOO it for me!!!!!


Red and grey

Make those jeans a solid dark wash and I am sold.  I typically think red is bold look at me color so I avoid it.  I think that needs to stop now.  I want something red in my wardrobe.  Makeup doesn't count.

Comments

  1. Love the Vols gear you picked out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha love it. I don't mind rooting for them as long as they aren't playing my beloved Bama

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?